Monday, January 31, 2005

Minding the Fallen keeps grim watch, in great and necessary detail, over our fallen. As of today, 1,606 soldiers have died there in 684 days. MediaCitizen once tallied the cost to American taxpayers per second of the war (more than $2,700). This website keeps a toll beyond calculation.


Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about penny oil stock so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

kalisekj said...

Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back.

I have a online dating blog. It pretty much covers sex dating related stuff.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this digital photo software site, it's pretty awesome too!